Download the PDF Version Click Here
Course: Mid Pacific Country Club - Lanikai, Kailua, Hawai'i
Tournament: 54 hole low gross medal play. The tournament will be governed by the 2015 -2018 USGA Rules and Local Rules of MPCC shall apply.
The tournament champion shall be the player with the lowest 54 hole gross score. Ties for 1st place in each flight will be decided by a sudden death playoff starting at #1 tee: all other ties will be decided by matching of cards according to the USGA format.
1. The Jennie K. Wilson 2018 Tournament Committee has set a field of 120 amateur women golfers 16 years or older with a handicap index of 22.0 or less, effective May 1st. Golfers of any age with a handicap index of 4.0 or less can play in the championship flight. All entries are subject to approval of the tournament committee.
2. Electric carts will be provided during tournament play. Two carts per foursome only. Players only in carts.
3. Tee times for Friday's round will be posted after 12 noon Monday, May 14, 2018. Tee times for all three days will be between 7:15—9:30 am.
4. Players must check in at the registration desk 20 minutes prior to tee time.
5. The committee has the right to change a player's flight upon entry or after 36 holes of play.
6. Use of cellular phones and pagers will not be allowed on the course.
7. Metallic spikes will not be allowed on the course. No club storage at Mid-Pacific Country Club.
8. All applicants will be notified via telephone or email; by May 2, 2018 if they are not in the tournament.
9. No caddies are allowed for all flights. USGA rangefinders will be allowed.
10. $500 Hole-In–One prize.
Flights: There will be 6 flights—from Championship to "E" flight. Lowest handicap index between January 1—May 1, 2018 will be used to make the flights. Flight breakdown is subject to the discretion of the Tournament Committee.
Entry Fee: $225 Includes; cart & green fees for three days of tournament; one practice round, PUPU PARTY on Friday, May 18, 2018 and AWARDS BANQUET on Sunday, May 20, 2018. Doors will open at 12:00pm; Lunch 1:15pm; Awards Ceremony ends by 5:00pm.
Entry acceptances will be based on the postmarked date on entries. No refunds will be issued after May 14, 2018.
Practice: Free practice round Monday, May 14, 2018 (Cart fee $20). Only off-island players will be able to practice on another day. Call Golf Shop (808-261-9765) for a starting time one week prior.
Note: Friday, May 18, 2018 - Opening Day Ceremonies at 6:45am. Continental Breakfast will be served that day at 6:30am. All participants will be sent a notice with information on flight breakout, clubhouse hours, and tee times by Monday, May 14, 2018.
Make Check payable to Mid-Pacific Country Club.
A separate check for each entry.
2018 Jennie K Wilson Invitational
266 Kaelepulu Drive
Kailua HI 96734
Tournament Contact: (Information & Cancellations)
Kathy Ordway (808) 262-2428