Jennie K Wilson Invitational
Weddings & Events
jennie k. wilson invitational
Mid Pacific Country Club - Lanikai, Kailua, Hawai‘i
54 hole low gross medal play. The tournament will be governed by the 2019 USGA Rules
and Local Rules of MPCC shall apply. The tournament champion shall be the player with the lowest 54 hole
gross score. Ties for 1st place in each flight will be decided by a sudden death playoff starting at #1 tee: all
other ties will be decided by matching of cards according to the USGA format.
1. The Jennie K. Wilson tournament has a field of 120 amateur women golfers 16 years or older with a handicap of 23.0 or less, effective May 1st. Golfers of any age with a handicap index of 4.0 or less can play in the championship flight.
NEW THIS YEAR.
We are adding a Senior Flight that will play for two days, Friday and Sunday. A Senior is 70 years or older as of May 1st. If you are 70+ but still want to play three days, you can do that.
2. Tee times for Friday’s round will be posted after 12 noon Monday, May 13, 2019. Tee times for all three days will be between 7:15—9:30 am.
3. Players must check in at the registration desk 20 minutes prior to tee time.
4. The committee has the right to change a player’s flight upon entry or after 36 holes of play.
5. All applicants will be notified via telephone or email; by May 2, 2019 if they are not in the tournament.
6. No caddies are allowed for all flights. USGA rangefinders will be allowed.
There will be 6 flights. Championship to “D” Flight in the 3 day tournament and a Senior Flight. Average handicap index between January 1—May 1, 2019 will be used to create the flights. Players may be moved to a lower handicap flight for Sunday’s round by the tournament committee.
$225 (Senior Flight $200) Includes; cart & green fees for three days of tournament; one practice round, PUPU PARTY on Friday, May 17, 2019 and AWARDS BANQUET on Sunday, May 19, 2019. Doors will open at 12:00pm; Lunch 1:15pm; Awards Ceremony ends by 5:00pm. Entry acceptances will be based on the postmarked date on entries. No refunds will be issued after May 14, 2019.
Free practice round Monday, May 13, 2019 (Cart fee $20). Only off-island players will be able to practice on another day. Please call the Golf Shop (808-261-9765) for a starting time one week prior.
Friday, May 17, 2019 - Opening Day Ceremonies at 6:45am. Continental Breakfast will be served that day at 6:30am. All participants will be sent a notice with information on flight breakout, clubhouse hours, and tee times by Monday, May 13, 2019.
Jennie K. Wilson Invitational 2019 Application
Daytime Phone #:
Contact # During Tournament:
Do you have a valid driver’s license?
If you don't have a driver's license what is your age?
Member of / Club:
Current USGA GHIN Handicap Index:
Additional banquet guests: ($40 Each)
Please choose your entry fee:
3 Day Entry Fee - $225
Senior (70 years and older) 2 Day Entry Fee - $200
*Junior 3 Day Entry Fee - $75
*Special fee for the first 20 Juniors (18 years or younger) applicants must be Hawaii residents
How will you be paying?
Check (Will Mail Check In)
Additional Guest Total:
Saving Information...Please Wait